If you click on that "Featured" tab up in the left corner, it will take you to my Awards (and Places I've Been) Page.    There you will see that I am quite thrilled to receive Blog Awards from other Bloggers.    Rest assured my ego still fits through my front door just fine:  it's not about that.   It's about making connections wherein we support and encourage one another in our blogging community.
If someone takes the time to write a post passing an Award onto Time Out for Mom - well, besides being touched and honoured, you bet I am going to acknowledge it, then pay it forward.

I realize that this is probably quite easy for me since I don't receive Blog Awards all willy-nilly in my daily inbox.   Which I am sure makes it much easier to accept than some of the bigger blogs that probably have received all of them; several times over.

That's why this particular award, bestowed by AudryN from Break it, Make it, or Bake It   is kind of special.


The Liebster award started in Germany. The word "Liebster" is a term of endearment; meaning "beloved person." The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

 I love that this award targets those of us who are perhaps seen as the "little fish in the big bloggy pond."   The feedback is not only wonderful, but very helpful.    Who doesn't want a little pat on the back?   Perhaps someone, while visiting another blog where that GFC widget practically explodes while you're visiting, is thinking of quitting because it seems dauntless.   Is anyone listening??   Well, hopefully this award will assure them:  Yes We Are.

  So thank you very much Audry for noticing my little blog, for listening, and for taking the time to say, "hey, I like you."


Of course, there be rules, but no worries -- this one's a cinch.


1.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2..  Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3..  Post the award on your blog.  (right click to save to your computer, than upload to your blog.)
4.  Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5.  And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!

With great pleasure, I pass The Liebster Award on to:
NOTE:  As not every blog has GFC, you cannot always tell how many followers someone has.   So, if I make an error, just keep in mind:  it's the thought that counts.


My Muse, Janice:  Mommy's Lounge

My Tipsy Friend at  Kiddothings

 Susi at Boca Frau

Bianca at Bits of Bee  (and be sure to check out her great new meme, Quotable Bits)


Melissa at MaMe Musings


It's so hard to stop at 5!   If you find yourself with some mom "me" time on our your hands this weekend, do go visit them.  I am sure you will enjoy reading them as much as I do.
warm wishes sign