Before I get to Hilary's statements for this week, I wanted to introduce everyone to a new blogger on the scene.   Another cousin of mine just started her own blog.   I have over 20 cousins: imagine if we ALL started blogging?   

It would be lovely if you dropped by and said hello to Carley at Tried, Tested and True Mommy
And you simply must check out the bug veggie post -- so cute and great idea!





Photobucket



Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  This week’s co-host is Sarah from the Mama Pirate.


1. Patience is not my strongest virtue.   In fact, not even close.


2. Coffee is my favorite meal of the day.   Yes, as a matter of fact, I do understand the question.

3.  A walk in the woods is my favourite place to seek inspiration.  Nature:  she gets me.

4. Whenever the "Mine, Mine, MINE!"  happens, I always say: you're both wrong!  MINE!   (And then I take the toy away.   see answer #1.)



Have a great weekend everyone!


P.S.   Made new button because sleep is over-rated old one didn't go with new design.   Old one will still lead you here, but if you want to....well, I don't mind being grabbed :)



Time Out for Mom






live signature.