Coffee Chat Sneak Peek

This week I'm chatting about things that make me go....hmmmm?

Like the example I gave last week:  why do only your fingers and toes get all wrinkle raisins in the tub, but nothing else?
Or this one: why does a 24 hour convenience store have locks on the door?

Why do people say, "can I ask you something?"  Um, kinda left me no choice there didn't ya?
What makes you go "hhmmm?"



Romans 12:10 
 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.


Feeding the soul today.   And I don't know about you, but one my favourite ways of getting spiritual nourishment is enjoying fellowship with other Believers.    I could have perfect church attendance,  His word memorized, and live the life of a saint (alright......who laughed?) and still be missing something in my Christian walk; if I have not fellowship.   

While it's true I have my own personal walk with Christ, I have also learned after many hard lessons,  I am also connected to the larger Body of Christ.    There is a dual component to my spiritual growth:  that which is an individual pursuit, and that which is pursued together as part of the larger community.    Certainly God has blessed us all with many good gifts:  but not so much that anyone of us could meet all of our own needs.  I need the ministry from and to other believers.    And this ministry of fellowship should extended beyond the usual Sunday Morning Service greeting.  It can be a bible study, a woman's prayer group, a phone call, or even a quick email of support and encouragement.


“Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?”  
C.S. Lewis

Never let it be said that we don't know how to have a little fun.   And thus it was that our family spent a very enjoyable, rewarding day sledding and having hot cocoa with Smores by a winter fire, with a lovely family from our church.    It is good to have a hot drink to warm your insides, a cozy fire to warm your chilled fingers and toes:   and loving, faithful friends to warm your heart.   God Bless them!


Summer campfires are beautiful, mesmerizing...indeed.   But there is something about flames flickering off the sparkling snow that just takes it to another level.



And if your love the idea of your Smores in a Mason Jar.....DO GO HERE!

What warms your heart and soul these days?
warm wishes sign