Can you believe there are only 3 sleeps left until Christmas?      

So much effort I have given searching and finally finding the perfect gift: then searching for the perfect hiding spot in the house from my little peepers! Choosing just the right wrapping for each child's gift - one that is sure to bring a smile to their face before they even open the gift. So much effort on my part to make it just so....

Who am I kidding? They don't care. They just rip and send the paper flying.  The content is all that matters at this age.

I could be disappointed, except I know that much more precious gifts abound this time of year.  Gifts we hold close to us forever, but that are so much more than just traditions or heirlooms.

But I am not talking about it here. I am over at MaMe Musings today.

Head on over and see what keeps me focused past all the hustle and bustle of this time of year.
Melissa's Unwrapping our Gifts series of guests posts has been a very special blessing this year.




MaMe Musings


live signature