The holidays have arrived at Time out For Mom!
I haven't even decorated my house yet!   All those Pinterest holiday crafts are at several stages of......well, incompleteness.     I have one strand of lights up, and 2 Christmas candles out.   That's it so far!

It's been a busy start to the season, but next week should slow down a bit.   So other than dazzling you with my new holiday blog makeover.......just some unfinished business to attend.

Okay, Little Drummer Boy.....take it away:







Which means lucky commenter #4 is the winner!
I confess I am not really sure how to show this, being my first contest and all.....but here is a snapshot of the screen.  You can see the actual post HERE.


Comments (15)


You shoud try photo shop for editing or there are many nice layout avai. on internet for free .. nice blog post >!

My recent post Umbrella Strollers For Toddlers



So thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway, and congratulations to Germaine at Kiddothings for being the newest owner of what I am sure you will become as equally addicted to as I!  LOL

And how about another digi-scrap freebie as I say Fare Thee Well.   Just follow the link  - they change every couple of weeks, but there will almost always be a freebie.

Freebie Template


Have a great weekend everyone!
live signature