This week's topic was chosen by Bridget at Twinisms.


These are the 10 questions that end each edition of Inside the Actor's Studio.  I have often tuned in just to watch the last 15 minutes to hear how an actor/actress will answer.





1. What is your favorite word?      "didjaeatye?"  as in "have you eaten?"  it's a country thing - we roll a couple words together and make them our own

2. What is your least favorite word?   tie between hatred and bigotry

3. What turns you on?    that all sweaty, sandy and salty feeling after being at the beach

4. What turns you off?   laziness

5. What sound do you love?   raindrops on a tent roof 

6. What sound do you hate?    whining!

7. What is your favorite curse word?  I am certainly not proud of the unique ability to string more than one together into one long curse.   That was my evil twin and I killed her. 

  let's just go with the standard  "shite"

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?    something outdoors: gardener, park ranger, cowgirl, surfer....just get me out of an office!

9. What profession would you not like to do?    Veterinarian - I love animals way too much to see them in pain.  

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

(course you know I do believe it exists)  Welcome, well done, now enter into joy!


Didn't I promise you this weeks' would be shorter?
live signature