and thus began the 2nd greatest story ever told!




excuse me while I SSSSQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEE!

Merry Christmas to all you Ringers out there!




I. Cannot. Wait!

Now back to cleaning, laundry, wrapping, final grocery run, Angel Girl's JrK Christmas party at school....and then hopefully a relaxing evening with Left Brain, full of nothing more strenuous then dropping some ice in our glass of Bailey's.

There will be some scheduled posts that appear over the holidays, and I may just pop in to escape the new toy craziness for a spell and a cup o' joe (cause you know I love it while it's warm),  but for the most part, this is me signing off.   Thanks for all your comment love, support and overall fab blogginess this year everyone!

Wishing you all the peace, joy and love that can be found this Christmas Season!





live signature