My favourite fellow poet blogger buddy (note to self...give Janice shorter nickname), has created a new blog dedicated to Digital Scrapbooking.
DigiScrap Mommy
A Must See!


I guess the most appropriate nickname for her is quite honestly, Rory's Muse, since she is encouraging all my pent-up creativity to spring forth; not merely in words, but now via images as well!

I needed another online addiction.... well, like I needed another baby to keep me busy.   But seriously, how can you resist when you can turn those precious memories, just sitting there in digital wasteland --- into this:


I do believe I am getting the hang of this digiscrap thing!
I created this page using a blank layout sheet and embellishments from the Sweet Baby Girl design package.    All of which came pre-loaded with my software download.

Thus, if you are keeping track so far:       Scrapbooking Enjoyment =  100%
                                                                 Scrapbooking Expenses   =  $0.00

HEY!   Want to get something free too?

All you have to do is ENTER MY CONTEST TO WIN your very own MyMemories Suite V.2 Digital Scrapbooking Software!

Just click the banner below, visit their store, then leave a COMMENT HERE telling me which paper layout, or design you love.   It's that simple.  (original post outlines additional entries rules. must comment on original Giveaway post to qualify.)

Use Code STMMMS33391

You can also receive $10.00 off the purchase of MyMemories Suite V.2 Software, and an additional $10.00 coupon for the MyMemories Store.   Just use my code  STMMMS33391 at checkout.

After you're done entering the contest, do go over and visit Janice at DigiScrap Mommy to see her lovely creations.   You'll see why she is My Muse.



And behalf of lil ole me, thank you my friend for the shout out about the contest!





live signature


get
the InLinkz code