I thought I would combine 2 of my favourite things in one post.

Food, and my latest love, Digital Scrapbooking.

If I tempted you the other day talking about the yummy desserts I made with my girls, here's the recipe.    Just another fun thing you can do with Digital Scrapbooking Software!



I still need a bit more practice in picture placement.    But, wouldn't it be beautiful to have your own hand made recipe book?  Complete with pictures.   Oh....if only there more hours in the day; to myself.   LOL

Linked up with my most creative Muse, Janice, for her Scrapbook Wednesday.

DigiScrap Mommy


 And there's still time to enter my Giveaway to win your own free copy of MyMemories V.2 Digital Scrapbooking Software.     See the original post, and  LEAVE A COMMENT THERE

You can also use my code to receive $20.00 towards the software, and store product.

USE MY CODE:  STMMMS33391

live signature