Got pictures?

Of course, you've got pictures.  If you are like me, you have thousands of pictures stored on your computer.   Perhaps you are able to even find most of those treasured digital memories.  Maybe you have even printed some of those pictures for display.    Or, you are busy like me and they are just sitting there; waiting. 

Wouldn't it be lovely to show off those wonderful memories?  Give them a proper setting.   Without covering your walls with tiny nail holes, or adding more objects in need of dusting to your mantle.

My own personal goal was to create a photo album for each of my 3 children:  a lovely memory book to give them when they got older.  There was always some diversion, as happens with children -- or when you run out of printer ink.   Or the toddler scatters your scrap booking supplies, and turns to you with a smiling face covered in stickers and glitter.   My dreams of beautifully decorated scrapbook albums, with glitter stickers, colorful dainty lace trimmings, and my childrens' smiling faces, was flying right out the window.

Then a wonderful blogger friend told me about digital scrap booking. She was so kind as to make this lovely page for me:

Thank You Janice at Mommy's Lounge!
The above page was created using a free template called Autumn Embrace Quick Page, offered by My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software.

I loved it!   Could I do this too?   I am not the most technically advanced blogger on the Internet, and surely the program must be expensive.   After visiting My Memories Software Page, I joyfully discovered that it was not too expensive at all!   Another quick jump over to their Blog Tutorials, assured me that it would not be too difficult to have my own beautiful scrapbook page in no time at all!

You saw my first attempt already HERE.    That page was created using another free quick page called Coffee Time.    These "quick pages" are pre-designed for you.   All you have to do is choose a photo to insert.   You can add more elements such as text, embellishments and decorations if you so wish.   You can add a video, narration, or even music to your creation.  There really are limitless possibilities.    It is also so easy to share your creation:  exporting as a Jpeg file (as done for this review), and printing or making a DVD copy of your album.  To quote from their website:

"Create in Minutes!  Fast, and easy to use. 
Simple enough for beginners,
yet powerful for serious scrapbookers."


It really could not be easier, but should you experience trouble, there is a wealth of information just a click away.   Tutorials, A Design Club, Support, even a Weekly Challenge.   There are so many things you can make: your creativity can run rampant with thousands of designs to choose from.   What to do with those recent Halloween pics?  How about a card for the Grandparents so they can see their little princesses and pirates all dressed up?

created using FREE Happy Halloween Card template
It is quite clear to see why My Memories Suite is an award-winning digital scrapbook software, which is rated #1 by both Amazon and TopTen Reviews.
It's also no wonder I was incredibly excited to open my email one morning to discover a message from the company inquiring as to whether I would be willing to host a Giveaway on my blog.   The timing could not have been more perfect.  

You like free things too, right?
Free, easy to use, no mess, saves money, and loads of fun!   If you love scrap booking, or simply want an lovely way to store/share your memories:  you cannot go wrong with My Memories Suite!
click to browse

WIN THE MY MEMORIES SUITE!

One lucky winner will win the software; a $40 value.
But actually, everyone can be a winner!    They have also graciously offered a special to all my readers:  a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software, and a $10 coupon for the My Memories.com store - $20 value!  Use Code STMMMS33391 at checkout for your discount/coupon.

Use my Code!










 TO ENTER:


1.  Mandatory:  Click that banner above to visit the My Memories web site.   Look around.  Leave a comment telling me your favourite digital paper pack, or layout.

For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each):

2.   Follow Time Out For Mom via Google Friends Connect.
3.  Follow My Memories Blog.
4.  Like My Memories on Facebook.
5.  Follow My Memories Suite on Twitter.

The contest is open to everyone and will run from Sunday, November 6, 2011 to Friday, November 25, 2011, 23:00 hrs EST.   One winner will be chosen using Random.org.  The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is selected.   Good Luck!

Disclaimer:  I did receive a copy of the My Memories Suite Software in order to try and review the product.  I did not receive any monetary compensation to write this post.  All opinions are my own.live signature