To my dear lovely friends to the sunny south.

You indeed have much to be thankful for.

Remember yesterday's front yard full of turkeys?

Yeah, it's full of something else today.



To my American Readers -- I hope you are enjoying a most lovely time with friends, family and yummy food today!

And since I know some of you are also quite familiar with the "white stuff" -- I hope you are somewhere warm, and have someone dear to snuggle with.


And Just A Reminder:

Remember to use my code to get $20.00 value off software/layouts:   STMMMS33391

Contest Closes tomorrow:  Friday, November 25, 2011 at midnight EST.
Winner will be drawn on Saturday and notified via email.   Enter by Leaving Comment HERE

If you like the digiscrap design I used in the above page:   You're in Luck!!   IT'S FREE THIS WEEKEND!    GO GET IT HERE!

Or if you prefer:  you can also have this one
live signature