I am sure many of you with little girls such as mine, are quite familar with these dolls:


 They make full size, and miniature ones.

I think they are just adorable.

So, I was absolutely thrilled to discover that they have costumes available at this time of year.    Perfect lil trick or treatin outfit, right?

Naturally, I think my Zoo Zoo Doll is way  cuter....but then, I might be biased:


she wasn't feelin the blue wig at all
I will just put some ribbons in her hair if she won't wear the blue wig -- too bad the wig is kid size, I LOVE it!    But then, that got me thinking:   I have a wig, it's black, but has pigtails with ribbons.  And I have some tights with crossbones.   And a choker.   Okay, Okay, so it is more like this:




You know where this is going, right?


Oh yes.   The idea was lit, there was no turning back.

 And that was when....

......mama did a bad, bad thing.




A few finishing touches required to complete the look.   I may spray paint pieces of the hair, or else add some colored ribbon.  I added the masquerade mask because I also got one for Left Brain. 

Will you dress up for trick or treating, or do you let the kids have all the fun?


Check out Germaine's cuties and link up your own:     





live signature