I've just returned from my weekly womans' Bible study, and frankly I am exhausted. This "breaking free" business is very tiring; emotionally speaking. But oh the rewards.....thus far, fantastic.   Will share more on that at a later date.

Let's skip the chit-chat and get right to this weeks questions from Hilary, and this week's co host, Cathy Kennedy.


Photobucket


1.  I am afraid of driving.  Actually, I think technically, it's the sudden stopping - in the midst of driving that scares me.  As in, *crash*.   Although, I have become much more relaxed in recent years.

2.  My back deck is my favourite room of my house.   Yes, it's an outdoor room.  That means I can only use it during summer.  Not entirely practical for a favourite room.   And it's in terrible shape.   It's more what that space represents:   a future 4 season sun room, filled with light and plants, with a very comfy, deep couch perfect for reading, or a wonderful view of my gardens; and empty of children.   It's a nice dream.

3.  The last time I visited my hometown, I couldn't believe how much it had changed.    It is not the little city by the lake of my youth.   But for the most part, it's still a great city.

4.  I got my first car when I was almost 33 years old!  Seriously.  As per #1 reply, I preferred public transit, or taxi to being on the road with other humans more interested in the radio, their coffee and smoke, or their phone, than on driving.   Plus, I was busy paying off a student loan at the time and didn't want to spend the money.  I wanted to travel instead.   Apparently, I have no problem with flying 35,000 feet above the earth.

That's all folks.
Have a great weekend.
live signature