I know, I know, it's supposed to be "a pic is worth a thousand words", but sometimes, well quite frankly...I just can't shut up. Especially when posting a few of my favourite things that warm my heart.





Like coming home to love notes (no I will not share!)





and home-made fridge art















catching fish by hand




Add caption



and counting puppy tails (9!)










the winds of change




a dizzy climb

credit to mom's garden



a beautiful bloom








a boat ride with a view











 a house that smells great




and baths full of bubbles







and finally, to make it a really wordy Wednesday.....a tongue twister for you:

How many potted peppers can Zoo Zoo pick, if Zoo can pick potted peppers?


And whether you are Wordy or Wordless this Wednesday, hop on over to Kiddothings for her first ever Picnesday with Linky.