I captured these beautiful sunset images amidst scurrying around locating all my tea light candles: in case a coming storm knocked out our power.    Hurricane Irene was sweeping her winds, rain and devastation along the East coast -- we weren't expected to get much of a storm, but I am a good girl scout, so on a candle hunt I went.

I couldn't help be struck by how fickle Nature can be.  Here I was, enjoying a glorious sunset, while she spewed her treacherous beauty elsewhere.

For you photo-techie sorts, I shot this image on my cell phone.  I aimed and pressed the button. 

from my back deck

from my front deck

front deck again
Since I talk too much for a truly Wordless Wednesday, and she's very understanding of that, I am linking my pics up at Kiddothings.    You should join me there, even if you are more the strong, silent type.

Still have until midnight tonight to JOIN THE COFFEE CHAT

Calling all poets, link open until Friday night  via MOMMY'S LOUNGE