So, trying something a little different this Friday. Mama M is enjoying her family holidays and thus there is no 5 Question Friday.  And that's certainly okay; it's good to take time out (ahem, blatant blog title plug), and it's also good to change things up every now and then. Lucky I found the Four Fill In Fun over at Feeling Beachie.


There is also a co-host this week, Cathy Kennedy, you can find her blog HERE.



You can copy the questions HERE , link up and join the fun!

1. When I was younger, I always wanted ___________.
2. I don’t remember the last time I___
3. During a _______ when the ____________ goes off, all I want to do is __________
4. The _______ of __________ remind me of ___________.


1.   When I was younger, I always wanted to travel the world.
The life of an airline stewardess seemed pretty grand to me.   That was before I knew about sexual harrassment at 35, 000 feet.

2.   I don't remember the last time I had a really good girl's night out.
I am so overdue.  And have nothing to wear.

3.   During a really good hot soak in the tub, and the baby monitor goes off, all I really want to do is pull my head under the water and pretend I don't hear it.
(besides, me dripping wet naked standing over her crib...probably not likely to cease the crying.)

4.   The smell of fresh baked bread reminds me of my late Grandma Fisher.

Go check out Hilary's site and join the Four Fill In Fun!