The kids and I are having a great time at my parents, while Left Brain is working on the honey-do list back home.   Don't work too hard honey; I'll be needing 3days at the spa a little break when I get home.

Since I am blogging remote (translation: can't figure out my dad's way cooler computer set up), will keep this simple.  Will have a lot of updating to do when I am finally back in my own semi-comfy chair.

Link up at FEELING BEACHIE and join this hop.  

Help Hilary spread the word about this fun blog hop.
Here's this weeks "fill ins":


1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________
2. I overcame my fear of ____
3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had __________




1.  My favourite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was pray about it.   And it has never failed me.

2.  I overcame my fear of driving!  Seriously, I used to be terrified; which I think is hard for people to understand since it's such a common daily activity.  But to me, I could never understand why we were hurtling down crowded highways at one another in tin cans.  I still don't particularly like it, but not so terrified.

3.  A&W is my favourite fast food restaurant.  Bring Mama her burger, some onion rings, a root beer.....and a cardiac surgeon on standby!   My home town is too small to have one :(

4. The last time I was sick I had a baby on board.  And even then, it didn't last long.  I am one of those fortunate ladies who did not have really bad morning sickness.  The next time I was sick was when  my milk came in....if anyone can explain this, let me know.

That's all for now folks.  I am exhausted from this busy week, and my mama kicking my butt at dominoes.  Pretty sure she cheats; I just can't figure out how.  LOL