The kids and I are having a great time at my parents, while Left Brain is working on the honey-do list back home. Don't work too hard honey; I'll be needing
Since I am blogging remote (translation: can't figure out my dad's way cooler computer set up), will keep this simple. Will have a lot of updating to do when I am finally back in my own semi-comfy chair.
Link up at FEELING BEACHIE and join this hop.
Help Hilary spread the word about this fun blog hop.
Here's this weeks "fill ins":
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________
2. I overcame my fear of ____
3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had __________
1. My favourite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was pray about it. And it has never failed me.
2. I overcame my fear of driving! Seriously, I used to be terrified; which I think is hard for people to understand since it's such a common daily activity. But to me, I could never understand why we were hurtling down crowded highways at one another in tin cans. I still don't particularly like it, but not so terrified.
3. A&W is my favourite fast food restaurant. Bring Mama her burger, some onion rings, a root beer.....and a cardiac surgeon on standby! My home town is too small to have one :(
4. The last time I was sick I had a baby on board. And even then, it didn't last long. I am one of those fortunate ladies who did not have really bad morning sickness. The next time I was sick was when my milk came in....if anyone can explain this, let me know.
That's all for now folks. I am exhausted from this busy week, and my mama kicking my butt at dominoes. Pretty sure she cheats; I just can't figure out how. LOL