You know what that button means!
The weekend is almost here!  (feel free to insert your own little happy dance here....I'll wait.)

This weekend is our town's annual summer Fair.  Yeah!    My kids are super excited.   Our town is quite small, and the fair is not that big - usually under 10 different rides.  I always think, "Wonderland will blow your minds kiddos!"   I cannot even imagine DisneyLand....they'd probably have a stroke.

As for me, I definitely see a candy apple in my future.  Cannot resist.

Here we go.....

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
Technically, an only child.  However.... and do try to keep up, okay?
I have 3 step siblings:  all brothers.   2 older and who both live out West, so I don't see them that often at all, and 1 younger who lives close enough to visit quite often.   They are "real" step siblings since their father is currently married to my mother.   I also have 2 sorta-kinda-step siblings, a boy and a girl (well man/woman, since they are my age.)   I say sorta because my current step-father was once married to their mother (and he also had aforementioned baby brother with this woman).  Since he never legally adopted them, they were no longer his "children", step or otherwise, once he divorced their mother.   That being said, since we share the "baby" brother, we are in one another's lives quite extensively.  
Still with me?
So we are quite the blended family.  There's definitely been some bumps in the road along the way.   I lived the first half of my life without them, and now, I cannot imagine them NOT being in my life.   I love them all dearly and consider myself blessed to have them in my life.   But I won't deny there was some hard work to get here, and more than likely, more in the future.
Plus....oh?  
You thought I was done?  C'mon....keep up....almost there....

Apparently I also have a half brother and a half sister from my biological father's 2nd marriage.  Since I have no contact with my father whatsoever (entirely other blog post folks).....I have never met them.   I cannot imagine how they would fit into the above scenario that already exists.   But.....you never know what door God might open, so I strive to maintain a willing heart.

Wow....I'm almost too tired to answer any more questions.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
 Define "slightly"....
Ok, slightly over I guess.   If we are talking under 20 pounds.  I am trying to lose weight right now, but I don't have  desire to be "stick thin".   And with all the nasty germs, virus and such that kids bring home.....I think being a little on the fluffy side might carry you through an illness better.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Oh, candied apple.....you are calling to me, aren't you.  Shh, hush now.  We'll be together soon.

Google

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
is that the bus already?  hurry, hurry....get your bag...go, go, go...... RUN!


5. Pool or Ocean?
Ocean, absolutely.    Which is kind of hard, and expensive when you live in Ontario, Canada.  Many places are installing salt water pools, which is way better than that horrible chlorine stuff.....but still just not the same.  
(but hey, if you are lucky enough to live near an ocean, grab a garbage bag one day and walk the shoreline.......see a plastic bottle?  cigarette butt? put them in that bag please.   see HERE  for more information.)
Have a great weekend everyone!