Heading to our 3rd and final family reunion this summer! Busy doing laundry, groceries for the trip, packing.....but always time for Mama M!





1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
If the occasion warranted it, sure.   By that I mean you and your spouse had come through a difficult, trying time and remained steadfast and true.  Then I could understand publicly renewing your commitment.  But for the sake of just having another wedding?  nay.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Whining!!  Oh dear mother of.......seriously, some days, I think they are actually trying to have me committed.  And they never get their way -- so why do they continue. why, why.....wwwhhhyyyyy!?   Great, apparently it's also contagious.
 
Other than that, and specifically during summer, the lawnmower.  And by specifically, I mean every time mama sits down with some ice tea and a book to take 5.


3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I seriously cannot answer this question.  Not a cop-out.  I honestly cannot decide.  I have 1 boy, and 2 girls....but I see no difference thus far.   They are pretty much 3 peas-in-a-pod.  You see.....they know they have us out numbered now.  They are plotting....
 
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
In some cases.  Pretty sure I am glad that whole blood leeching thing is not routine practice anymore.   And pretty sure I would have asked Left Brain to knock me out himself if the only pain option available during labour was biting down on a stick.   However, I do think that there could be herbal, dietary or similar remedies for some of our illnesses: physical, mental, etc.   We really have become a pill popping society.   I see elderly people I know taking dozens of pills daily!!   I guess it is prolonging our lives....yet, I tend to think that God put everything in Nature that we require.   (Oh, I bet all the medicinal ganja supporters will leap all over that one!)

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
Absolutely.  Heck, I cannot watch those Word Vision ads on TV without wanting to adopt every single child!

Have a great weekend everyone!
As for me, will be out of touch until Monday.
(unless I can get cell phone reception on the beach at the family cottage!)