I won't be linking up for this week's edition, even though I am answering the questions. We are visiting with family this weekend, so I won't have the time to browse around and check out all the other participants.   If you'd like to join the meme, just head on over to our wondeful host Mama M:




1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?

Well, since I am also "fixed", aside from being greatly surprised, I might wonder if I should buy a donkey and start looking for a big star shining over a inn; with no vacancy.    Either that, or a really good medical malpractice lawyer.

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
My brain is literally stuck in neutral.   I can't think of one.  We've done quite a bit... .but, UUGGGHHHH -- my kids have been fighting non-stop.  It's ruined almost every outing.  Oh sure, they look happy in the pictures, but it all goes south rather quickly.   Although, it has been a huge adjustment for them, being stuck together all day.  Angel Girl loves having Monkey Boy at home.....him, nah - not so much.   Poor lil Zoo Zoo stuck in the middle.  
But I guess our Canada Day was pretty good.  I think we actually got through that day AND night without too much whining and drama.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Once a week for ours.  (ahem, unless something gets them dirty prior to laundry day, wink, wink)  I cannot sleep on dirty sheets - literally.  I will toss and turn all night.   The kids - probably a week and a half since I do ours on one load, then theirs the next time.  OR, it could be every other day because they spill something...and then I forget that I just did them.   OR, three times in one night when Angel Girl is sick and keeps getting sick on them - instead of the "puke bucket" she requests by her bed.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Not sure what TSA is.....an airline?   But neither sounds very fun.   Do they at least buy you a drink first? 

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I used to show horses at the local (Lanark County) fairs, and that is definitely my favourite memory.  I was always as nervous as a 2 tailed cat in a step dancing class --- my grandpa, aunts and other cousins were so good, but I loved it nonetheless.  Especially the costume class.  Grandpa had Arabians, so they would do these awesome Arabian prince or princess costumes.  Loved it.


google search
What costume would you wear?

Have a great weekend!
All might be quiet around here for a few.