Welcome to the Weekend!!
Getting right to it tonight....I have a great, steamy historical romance waiting on my nightstand. The Lady has been widowed on her wedding night, err the loathsome and drunken bridegroom could seal the deal; instead taking a nasty, fatal tumble down some dark and steep castle steps. And what will the damsel now do - what with the tall and handsome, dark haired and blue-eyed Scotsman, who witnessed the fatal descent....and her hand, although innocently met, in the strange twist of fateful events? Or, is that the real reason why the brave knights' towering presence causes her heart to pound, her mind to blur like mists ore the moors, and her breath to catch within her breast? Send him away! But...how?
Hooked? Yeah, me too!





 1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
 Oh that's a tough one.   I think I would talk to the cheater first.   I would let them know, in no uncertain terms, that I would not lie for them.  Cover up anything for them, in any way.  That if asked directly, I would answer equally.   I would give the cheater a chance to come clean on their own - let them know I wouldn't keep their secret forever, but still give them a chance to either cease and desist; or confess. 

Believe me, there is nothing more uncomfortable than sitting at someones dining table, across from the person you know is being betrayed in the worst way, and holding polite dinner conversation!

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Definitely a bottle.   I will drink it out of a can if there is nothing else, but I really don't like the metal taste.  Or actually putting my mouth on the can itself.  Who knows what nasty vermin has run across that thing while it sat in a warehouse awaiting delivery!?  Yuck.
(Yes, I am aware that there is an Urban Legend regarding dried rat urine on soda cans that killed someone.  However, I have also done the experiment myself with a cotton swab...and folks, they may not kill you, but Trust - they are dirty!)

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
I am a mom of 3.  Thus, I usually have exactly 3 minutes in the shower before some mini me will either bang loudly and scream upon the locked door.  Or enter to pee if I have forgotten to lock said door.   Thus, I wash whatever really requires washing.  And sadly....that is only my hair about twice a week.  


4. What advice would you give to any new mama? 
You will get much advice.  More advice than you can sift through, remember, or actually recall at 3 am when you are tired, your C section scar is killing you, you're still bleeding, and now your breasts have leaked all over your lovely nursing pj's because the baby is wailing.    You WILL find your way.   Likely through much trial and error, but most important, it should be Your way.  What is right for you and your new bundle of joy.    Certainly you can listen to the advice of those you respect and admire, but take everything with a grain of salt because no one really knows your domestic situation, but You.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Well, I have heard, ahem, that tomato juice and beer works well.  Or drinking lots of water before bed, closely followed by a few pain relievers.   Still others swear by a big, greasy breakfast and some hot coffee.   Others prefer to just crack open another cold one when that first evil glint of sun blinds their red-rimmed eyes.  Aye - it'll get the fuzz off your tongue for sure!  
But I believe that it really all comes down to getting your blood-alcohol level back to normal, so Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!   And....if you should be lucky enough to room with a couple of nursing/med students during university -- they love practicing hooking up IV's on people.  That should neatly do the trick.
Or, so I hear :)

here's your sign


There you have it......a little more about me.