Okay, so super long convo with my little bro has left me scrambling at midnight to complete my questions. That's okay, cuz I love him to pieces and its' been a long time since we had a great heart to heart. Even though we saw each other on fathers' day.. LOL. Funny that, eh. So right to this weeks questions, and as always, head over to Mama M's to play along.




1. What is your current favorite tv show?
Hands down House. Medical jargon....completely over my head. The relationship between him and Cuddy...baffles me. Never did like all the sexual tension thing all shows seem to have. But I love, love, love the relationship between him and Dr. Wilson. There's just something about House's ying, to Wilson's yang. And I mean come on....a contest hiding chickens in the hospital?? That's just classic.



Oh, and admit it -- wouldn't we all love to get away with talking to someone like House does, just once? Oh, Snap!

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
The mullet.  Whoever thought this was a good idea?   I just hope there are no surviving pics.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
I showed horses at county fairs.  Yep, total 4H kid in the Valley. 


You can make fun of me all you want, but can YOU say you had your own pony growing up?   Snap!







4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
The best advice I can give is that kids will ask for the big expensive toys, but you know what they always come back too?  The cheaper stuff.  Seriously, there are some things like Lego, coloring, play doh, bubbles and Slinky that just stand the test of time.  Don't fall for every movie related gizmo that is peddled at parents.   Kids tastes and likes change in a heartbeat, and suddenly Thomas or Lightning McQueen is "sooo not cool anymore mom".   And your left with a box of toys that are now your most expensive dust collectors.   And of course, they simply cannot live without the new Buzz Lightyear with extendable arms and laser beams!

Repeat after me, "No, you don't need that."   Now, walk away.  No, don't look back - the screaming will eventually stop.  Trust.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Well I have drove across the province -- which after hotels, meals and gas, we probably could have flown for almost as much.   So the real question is:  am I alone in the car, or are my 3 children with me?  Because if I am alone - okay, Left Brain can come too - then I think I would love to drive and see the country.  Just once.   Kids are stowing away coming too?   Fly me.  Yes, I'd like the fastest jet you've got please.   And is 4 old enough to fly alone in coach?  No, darn.  Then yes, I'd like a cocktail before take off.   Then several more before we land, thank you kindly.

So now you know a little more about me.
Or do you?
Because......

So tell me, where did I fib?