It's time to get to know one another again.
As always, you can link up at My Little Life


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? 
Um, yeah.  How else would we have got 3 children?  LOL
The truth is, Left Brain is a shift-worker, which means, No -- we rarely go to bed at the same time.  In fact, I could sleep alone up to 4 nights per week depending on the shift.   Now since LB is also a snorer, that's not so bad sometimes; but I still miss him most of the time.   Since I am used to him not being here in the evenings, I kind of have my own schedule and habits (ah, blogging) that I tend to stick to even when he IS here.  So even then we don't often go to bed at the same time.  I find it much easier to write a post when the house is quiet.
But you know we have gone to bed at the same time at least 3 times :)

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I don't really care for a moustache, or full on beard.   Just a bit of 5 o'clock shadow is perfect to me.  A bit of scruff, but not too much.  A nice goatee.....but I don't want to be reminded of cons, so it has to be just right.....allow me to illustrate:

Ah, no

still cold
















Getting warmer!






Yes, much warmer!
he who can do no wrong

Stop.....HOT!

This post was not approved by the writer's spouse!
 3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Hmmmm, that's a tough one.  I don't know that I have had an extremely "bad" vacation.  We always tend to get rained out when we go camping - that's a real downer (pardon the pun).  Travelling to Thunder Bay with 3 children is not exactly a picnic either.  Also, I find vacationing with children....not so much a vacation really.   They tend to interfere with the whole rest and relax vibe I aim for.  Especially that one trip were Monkey Boy's behaviour completely spiralled out of control.  To this day we have no idea what the heck happened.   He only settled down on the return trip home when I made LB pull the car over,  took him out of his car seat and set him by the road...then got back in the car.....Relax now -- to get my purse.  I was thinking we just needed a break...a walk, something.  But HE thought I was leaving him by the side of the road!  Well, you never saw a child's attitude change so quick.  LOL.  Well, I guess it wasn't really funny -- not from his perspective anyway, and of course at the time I felt awful.   But seriously......the little brat was lucky we didn't leave him there!

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Oh gosh, I have no idea.   That's terrible.....you should never forget your first.   There must be a way I can find out.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Absolutely!  Which is strange since waiting in long lines is a form of torture to me, and I don't really care for large crowds.   So the rides really have to make it worth your while!   Bend me, drop me, turn me upside down, twist me around....than do it all again in reverse.     Wait...what were talking about again?  Oh yes...rides.  LOL
I have great memories of touring around the various fairs in the Ottawa Valley - and especially the Ottawa Ex.  Now these are obviously a much smaller scale than say your Six Flags, Wonderland, or Disney; all of which I have visited.  One of my favourite summer time family outings is to our local fair.  It is small, and I mean, small......but the kids love it.   They have such a blast.  Monkey Boy even did the Drop Zone....twice!  Crazy kid.   If they are so impressed with our dinky, small town little fair......I Can Not Wait to show them Wonderland!

This is a local newspaper clipping showing Monkey Boy at the fair.


Thanks for dropping by again.....I so enjoy these little tete-a-tete's!
Have a great weekend!