Okay, so a little late this week due to some *ahem* technical difficulties, but as they say, better late than never!! 




1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
When I Must wear socks.....and by that I mean, Winter, it depends on the footwear.   Going to the grocery store?  Regular winter boots, tube socks will do.   Sledding with the kids?  Nothing less than scratchy wool minus 40 below will do.  And if I could pull them up to my nether regions - all the better.  As such, when the sun shines a little brighter and a little longer in the days - nudie toes and loving it! 

2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
 I had a couple of names picked out that I always really liked.   But it wasn't like I HAD to have them.  If Left Brain had really hated them, I would not have insisted.  My son's middle name is an anagram for his father's middle name, and grandfather's first name.   Our third baby's name was nothing but divine intervention.  You can read the story HERE

3. What is your favorite type of weather?
The kind that doesn't require socks.  LOL
I don't mind the cold here, if I am properly dressed.   And I don't mind the heat, if I can find a cool spot of shade.   But given the choice?  Yeah, guess I'd have to go with beach weather.  It's just easier.   I am a busy mom.....it's a lot easier to get 3 kids out the door in summer, than it is in winter.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? 
I fear after 6 1/2 years of sleep deprivation (it is a form of torture you know....it's how they break you!), I might not wake up......at all.   Or when I did wake up, the cars would all be flying Above the road, and there'd be no food in the pantry, just bags that say "Just Add Water."  And horror of all horrors; there's no caffeine.  anywhere.  After a decade of continuous sleep, I think this would still be a nightmare to me.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Um, why?   Do you know something I don't know?  Because it is Friday the 13th, and I am kind of scared to go upstairs and through the dark kitchen to my bedroom now.   Not that I will get any sleep now.  LOL
In all seriousness, yes, we do have a will that takes care of all the necessities in the event of one/both of our passing.  I believe it does include 4 family plots that were passed down to my husband from someone.  However, since we are a family of 5.....I guess the last one out .....well, you're out.  sorry.

There you go......some more little known facts about me.