Us moms, we are so busy. But it's not the busy. I don't mind work - even hard work. Ever mucked out stables, in the freezing Canadian winter, with a lazy, barn cat snuggled up in your hoodie?
No. It's not the work. It binds me, true, but is it what blinds me? This perpetual daze through life often is filtered. A haze through which I bumble, blunder and wander. Slipping, slipping....seeking, seeking..what? Confirmation. Assurance. Solace?

But when I stop. Be Still. The fog lifts, the world shifts into brillant focus. I can see clearly now. It is now I remember. In the few quiet, peaceful, crystal moments of waiting.  Wandering turns to wonder.  Awe.  Just simply...being....here....It is not enough to just live...but oh, to live abundantly!  What a story that would be.

“I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, To put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die Discover that I had not lived.”

Henry David Thoreau