Ta-dah!
As you can see, there's been a bit of a Spring make-over at Time Out for Mom.

I felt with the changing season, my blog could use a little renewal too. I had the same background since I started back in 2009.   I felt limited by only having the one column, and by using a third party background, I could not edit the layout to add another.  At least, I didn't know how to edit the layout.  I also couldn't edit my Pages into tabs, and format the text.

Please don't tell me now there is a way to do these things  --- I might just cry.  

I still have some things I want to "tweek"; like re-doing the photo slideshow I removed.

So I hope you like the new look. I loved my rainbow, but this just seems more.....Me.
And since this blog is about me, well......wherever you go, there you are.

So, what do you think?

UPDATE:  Like a true girl, I woke up this morning and change it all again.  I think this is the final one though....pretty sure.  yep.  this one :)