Since I might have a few new visitors this coming week (hopefully, because I love meeting you!), it only makes sense that we get to know one another a little better. So here are a few of the things I love.

Always first and foremost, My God:



Okay, a bit cheeky, yes.   Didn't want ya thinkin Christians don't have a sense of humour.  But seriously, most people are willing to try anything at least once, aren't they?

The other thing that gets me through the day:


It's a brand new day, everyday, with a brand new flavour.   Readers know my favourite brew is Jamaica Me Crazy.  Ymmmm, coconut.

When life gets crazy, you can find me here:

okay, so not MY garden.   You'll have to wait a few more months for pics of my own gardens.  This is Canada, I can only be found here during the summer months.   Does that mean I am stressed the other 7-8 months of the year?

No, in the "off season" you can find here:



Okay, again, not my tub.  If I had that tub and THAT view, I wouldn't be blogging!
But blog I do.

Why blog?
That's a good question.   I don't think my blog is all done growing, yet.   It is many things:  creative outlet,  digital scrapbook, and yes, as the title suggests, an escape from the demands of mommyhood.   I can vent, inspire, encourage, uplift, support, and hopefully through it all, discover more about Me.

But of course, it is not just all about me.   There's these 3 little birds that just keep flying in, chirping loudly, demanding to be fed; and yes, one still poops a lot.


What's a busy mom to do?  Well, that is the last, but not least, of my reasons for blogging.
YOU!   Yes, precious readers.  Because I want more numbers in that handy followers widget?  Well, okay yes, but only because that means We Are Connecting!   And that is what I love.  The chance to connect with other moms and bloggers.   In this modern high tech, high speed world, it still amazes me that I can have "friends" in our great neighbour to the South, U.S.A.  Or I can chat with another mom in the U.K, Australia, and yes, obviously here in my very own homeland - sea to shining sea!   I could never possibly meet all of you, face to face,  in a lifetime.  Well, unless I was lucky enough to go to a Blissdom convention.  We are all in this mommy thing together......it is Our children that will be the movers, shakers, and rulers of tomorrow.   So let's all commit to helping one another out.



Time Out for Mom......means all moms.  Not just me.  If I could fit y'all in my kitchen for some coffee and a treat, I would.   Until then, bloggy world will have to do.