It's Friday, again. And a P.A day no-less. So glad our wonderful host puts these great questions up ahead of time, or I would not have any chance of answering them with all 3 underfoot tomorrow!

So here we go. Click on the button to link up.





1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Oh, that is an easy one. I am so impatient. Not in the "I must have those fabulous peep-toe sandals right NOW", kind of impatient; although don't get me wrong, that would be nice.   I can wait for the good things in life.  But in a line-up.  At a red light.  DMV.....hell on earth for me.  When I am smack dab in the middle of getting something done....now means now! Terrible. Especially since it is the one thing you absolutely require when dealing with the little people that are busy also trying to be the boss!

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
Oh my. Funny story. Myself and a girlfriend of mine were infamous for getting lost when we went on adventures. You could give us the best directions - even a map, and we still wouldn't find our way. One time a really good friend of ours was having her Jack and Jill - on an island - you had to make a ferry - can you see where this is going? LOL. Needless to say, after one rescue via fishing boat, where we were forced to get "Screeched in", 2 answered doors with shot-guns (I kid you not - we were a bit on the late side)...we did finally find the party. Needless to say, when we said we were planning a trip to Jamaica, our friends made us give them a copy of our birth certificate and passports!

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Now, this is my own question, so you'd think it would be easy.  Actually, it's complicated.   Being a Taurus, I tend to like the finer things in life; luxury and me get along quite well together. Unfortunately, I have more the beer and pretzels budget, than champagne and caviar.  However, we also tend to find our solace in Nature. So I am equally comfortable falling asleep under the great big sky, with the wind in the trees and the warm breeze all around me.   There is nothing like being lulled to sleep staring into dancing flames.  And sitting there again with your first cup of coffee ain't too shabby either.   Camping is really about getting back to basics; drawing your own water, making a fire, simpler meals, and nothing but fun in the sun (unless you have our dreary wet camping record) all the day long.   It really makes you slow down.  What do you need a watch for out in the woods.   Our family camps every summer, and I have to say, the best rooms in town are definitely at the Starlight Hotel.

4. Have you donated blood?
Once. But then I found out I have a tendency towards hypoglycemia and anemia, so it is not really recommended for me.  Otherwise, I'd gladly give it up to help someone else.


5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
 One income family and we are ruled by the Budget.  Almost nothing gets done in this house without consulting the Budget.  Everytime we need, want, or think about buying something; we have to check the Budget.  I feel like it should have a place at the table each night, and a bed to sleep in!  LOL  But that is the price we pay for me to stay at home with the kids.  You get used to it.  We really don't need all the things we think we need.  Although, Left Brain did get this new shiny computer for me.....so I guess the Budget deserves a place afterall.

And now you know just a little bit more about me.