Today's post comes courtesy of a wonderful blogger Carrie with Children
Just so you know, I cannot take credit for thinking these great questions up on my own.   Plus, if you play along; you may just meet some other great bloggers!  Win, win!

What household chore do you dislike the most?
As much as I do hate scrubbing toilets (hello boys....is it that difficult to aim and shoot?), I would have to say that I absolutely hate folding clothes the most.  I don't mind the actual laundry part, but when you have children, absolutely everything is inside out and backwards! Socks and underwear are stuck in the pant legs.  Socks are stuck inside one another.  It takes Forever and a day to fold all the clothing of 3 young 'uns.

If you could choose, what would be your last meal?  
I would have to say I would go all out here.  Afterall, it's your last, right?  Go big or go home.  So surf and turf definitely.   And not what you would get at Red Lobster - no offense, love them, but this is my LAST meal.  Although, cheese biscuits to start is not a bad thing at all.  I want a great med-rare, bacon-wrapped filet mignon and a fresh lobster tail (ie. not Rock Lobster tail).   Just some steamed veggies on the side.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  And to finish, I will  have to go with Deep Fried Ice Cream.   Since it doesn't matter what extra is on my hips at this point.

Who would you call for bail money?
Will have to agree with Carrie on this one....any great friend should be in jail with me.  So hopefully DH answers his cell.  Otherwise, I guess you are never to old to need your mommy.

What is the best meal you've ever had on vacation?
Hands down it was the fresh lobster in Cuba, at Cayo Coco.    First, it was huge and we were served 2!  Second, while there was butter on the side, they steamed the lobster with red peppers on top, so it already tasted great.  Nothing like catch of the day if you can get it.

What would be your dream job?
Since my entire employment history has occurred within 4 great gray walls (and I do mean that literally since I did work in a prison), for my 2nd career after SAHM, I would love to have a job that gets me out into the Great Wide Yonder.   Park Ranger, Garderner,  Travel writer, Postal Carrier......sidekick to Bear Grylls on some Man Vs. Wild adventure (okay, Left Brain might take issue with that one).  I don't know.  Just.  Out.  

And there you  have it.  Five things you didn't know about me.